- January 2021: A Framework for Ecosystem Services Projects; a hybrid course led by NOAA's Office for Coastal Management
- August 2020: Dealing with Disruptive Behaviors; a technical assistance session led by NOAA's Office for Coastal Management
- July 2020 : Digital Data and Tools Primer for Coastal Decision Makers; featuring demos of VECOS, AdaptVA, Chesapeake Bay Environmental Forecasting, and a variety of NOAA's Digital Coast tools
- May 2020 : Planning and Facilitating Virtual Meetings - The Basics; designed to deliver best practices, tools and techniques for virtual information exchange and knowledge transfer
- December 2019 : Social Science Basics for Coastal Managers; led by NOAA's Office for Coastal Management.
- September/October 2019 : Perennial Stream Identification Course: a 2-day lab and field experience focused on methods for field identification of “water bodies with perennial flow in identified counties within Virginia’s Coastal Plain.”
- September 2019: Middle Peninsula Nearshore Restoration Workshop; designed to provide a forum for exchange and foster ideas for advancing nearshore habitat restoration projects within Virginia's Middle Peninsula.
- June 2019 : Wetland Delineation Workshop: a 3-day workshop on the wetland delineation protocol “Regional Supplement to the Corps of Engineers Wetland Delineation Manual: Atlantic and Gulf Coastal Plain Region Version 2.0.”
- May 2019 : SET 101. Webinar recording, pdf of presentation and a link to the NPS 'Protocol for Monitoring Wetland Elevation Dynamics' found here.
- March 2019 : NOAA Digital Coast Data, Tools and Training
- February 2019 : Marsh Resilience Summit
- March 2016 : York River Research Symposium (click here to see the agenda!)
- A curated list of previous courses offered by CBNERR-VA's Coastal Training Program