*Please note that CTP offerings remain in flux, given the fluid nature of COVID-19. The opportunities listed below will take place as described. For the latest updates on course offerings, be sure to join the CTP listerve, details below!
Digital Data and Tools Primer - July 21 and 22, 2-3:30pm, Eastern
- Virginia Estuarine and Coastal Observing System - designed to distribute the results of water quality and meteorological data monitoring efforts from the Chesapeake Bay and associated tributaries within Virginia
- Chesapeake Bay Environmental Forecasting System - simulates dissolved-oxygen and acidification metrics throughout the Chesapeake Bay
- AdaptVA - provides an interface to consider multiple aspects of the coastal plain simultaneously, using infrastructure and natural resource inventories, flood risk maps, water level forecasts, story maps, and policy information
- Sea Level Rise Viewer - view potential impacts of sea level rise along the coast
- Coastal Flood Exposure Mapper - maps people, places and natural resources that are potentially exposed to coastal flooding
- Natural Infrastructure Solutions for Coastal Hazards - provides effective solutions for minimizing coastal flooding, erosion and runoff
Interested in any/all of the above? Get the details direct to your inbox; click here to join the CBNERR CTP Listserve.
Do you have an idea for a training opportunity or program that you would find particularly useful? Please contact Cirse Gonzalez at 804.684.7144 or firstname.lastname@example.org and let her know of your suggestions.