*Please note that CTP offerings remain in flux, given the fluid nature of COVID-19. The opportunities listed below will take place as described. For the latest updates on offerings, be sure to join the CTP listerve, details below!
- September 21-23, Middle Peninsula Restoration Workshop; REGISTER here!
- Who: You, a nearshore restoration practitioner operating in coastal VA; potentially a member of this Middle Peninsula restoration community of practice.
- What: A knowledge exchange. Hear from folks on the latest best practices in habitat restoration and discuss ideas, projects, challenges and opportunities with your colleagues. Complete DETAILS here. AGENDA at-a-glance found here!
- Where: Zoom; register to receive link!
- Why: To meet a need for restoration related discussion that you've voiced!
- When: 9:30am to 12:00pm on the mornings of Tuesday September 21 - Thursday September 23, 2021
Are you in need of some technical assitance? Would you like to chat one-on-one re: planning, communications, facilitation, engagement, social science, DEIJ? ...Or maybe just discuss the latest in coastal zone management?! Let's set some time up! Check out this link to book an appointment!
Interested in any/all of the above? Get the details direct to your inbox; click here to join the CBNERR CTP Listserve.
Do you have an idea for a training opportunity or program that you would find particularly useful? Please contact Cirse Gonzalez at 804.684.7144 or firstname.lastname@example.org and let her know of your suggestions.