A biologist by training, I spent several years in field research before switching gears into public outreach. Over the last decade, I've worked in support of various research programs developing digital media for global audiences, facilitating professional development for K-12 teachers, and collaborating with government agencies to enhance the quality and scope of science education.
- Bridge Ocean Education Resource Center
- Virginia Coastal Ecosystems Field Course
- Virginia Scientists & Educators Alliance (VA SEA)
- Teacher Outreach & Professional Development
- Commonwealth Center for Recurrent Flooding Resiliency