Annual workshops are held for the tidal shoreline management community in Virginia. These events cover a variety of scientific, policy and management topics. They also provide networking opportunities for local and state agency staff, Wetlands Boards, non-governmental organizations, private consultants and contractors, citizen scientists and other participants.
Each workshop event has a dedicated web page with presentations, summary reports, handouts, and related materials. Contact presentation speakers for permission prior to using or reproducing any photos or other content.
- August 2021 – Shoreline Management Webinar Series (registration is open)
- August 2020 – Shoreline Management Webinar Series
- May 2, 2019 – Building Momentum for Coastal Resilience
- June 14, 2018 – Shoreline Best Practice Case Studies: What Resilient Shorelines Look Like & How They Work
- May 2, 2017 – Sustainable Shorelines in Action: Successful Applications & Incentive Programs
- Previous Workshop Events