Guides and how-to-do resources to help you in your work.
- Communicating Your Science: a guide to resources on research writing and presenting
- Copyright : information on author's rights, fair use, copyright permissions
- Copyright Clearance Center RightsLink: use this site to request publisher's permission to use/reuse articles, images in your publications or projects or check the publisher's site.
- Creative Commons licensing
- Data : management of data, data management plans, sharing and library data services
- E-books, finding, using and linking
- Open access information: finding OA journals, identifying less reputable publishers
- Posting/archiving your articles - publisher policies : Sherpa/RoMEO | How can I share it?