Refworks is a web-based citation manager which allows you to create your own database of references from searches in research databases or information from your own files.
Citations can be incorporated into your paper with the Write-n-Cite application and the bibliography can be easily created in a number of citation styles.
You must first create an account while on campus and thereafter you will be able to access your records from any computer.
RefWorks is also a good tool for collaborative project work.
Preview before registering and see for yourself!
First step: Connect to RefWorks while on campus, register and create your login and password.
Afterwards you will be able to access your account from on or off campus.
- Quick start guide English | Quick Start Guide Simplified Chinese
- RefWorks tutorials - how to do things Part 1 | Part 2 - recommended viewing- gets you started off!
- Importing from various databases
- Adding references manually
- RefWorks videos - check them out - Refworks in 20 minutes, fundamentals and advanced
Write-N-Cite is an optional plug-in utility that allows you to run an abbreviated version of RefWorks in your wordprocesser while creating documents. You can cite references with a quick click and easily create a bibliography in the appropriate style.