Refworks is a web-based citation manager which allows you to create your own database of references from searches in research databases or information from your own files.
You must first create an account and thereafter you will be able to access your records from any computer.
RefWorks is also a good tool for collaborative project work.
Preview before registering and see for yourself!
First step: Connect to RefWorks, register and create your login and password.
Afterwards you will be able to access your account from on or off campus.
- Getting started guide
- RefWorks tutorials - Creating references and adding documents - recommended viewing- gets you started off!
- Editing citation styles
- Importing from various databases and adding manually
- RefWorks videos - check them out - Refworks in 20 minutes, fundamentals and advanced
Write-N-Cite is an optional plug-in utility that allows you to run an abbreviated version of RefWorks in your wordprocesser while creating documents. You can cite references with a quick click and easily create a bibliography in the appropriate style.
- Download Write-N-Cite from your RefWorks account
- Write-N-Cite info - writing with RefWorks - see the steps