Legal Forms

  • Abandoned Boat - this is the form and steps to complete to get rid of abandoned boats
  • Boat Storage Lien - this form is used to put a lien on a boat at your facility that is not up to date on payments

  •  Stolen Boat - this form is used to report a stolen vessel

  •  Joint Permit Application - this form is used for development or renovation projects on the coast (see Guidebook for more information)