- B.S. Biology, University of Pennsylvania, Millersville
My research interests include wetland ecology and animal behavior.
- Atlantic Slope Consortium-Estuarine and Great Lakes Indication Development Projects (ASC-EAGLES): Development of ecological indicators for the integrated assessment of aquatic ecosystems of the Atlantic Slope in the Mid-Atlantic States; evaluation the impact of land-use change and shoreline alterations on shallow-water fish communities
- Monitoring active replenishment of subsiding habitat (MARSH project): Assessment of fish zooplankton community structure in tidal, oligohaline marshes (pdf)
- Shad project: Determination of survivability of American shad early life stages in varying habitats with mesocosm studies. (pdf)
- Development of HGM headwater models for wetlands management in Virginia
- Development of HGM forested models for wetlands management in Virginia. (pdf)
- Development of forested depressional wetland HGM model for wetlands management in Virginia