Get a behind-the-scenes look at VIMS!
Photo - of -
Reserve space on our public tours to learn more about VIMS and the ongoing research activities around campus. These 2-hour, guided walking tours are designed for adults with older children (9 and up welcome).
- All tours include a guided tour of VIMS’ Visitor Center and a visit to two research laboratories.
- Tours take place from 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM and are free.
- Each date offers visits to different laboratories—so you’re welcome to join us for more than one tour! Check the details on each page for more info.
- Please make sure you have proper footwear for the walking tour.
- If accommodation is needed, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org after you have registered for a tour.
- Space is limited in labs and reservations must be made at least two days in advance. Walk ups will not be permitted to join. VIMS tours are not suitable for younger children.
For tour dates and information and to register for a tour, visit our events calendar.
Looking for youth specialized programs? Please visit our partners at CBNERR!
Looking for youth curriculum for your SOPs? Check out BRIDGE!
Tours of the VIMS campus are made possible by the generous support of: