- B.S. in Marine Vertebrate Biology (with Honors) - Stony Brook University - 2013
- M.S. in Marine, Estuarine and Environmental Sciences - University of Maryland Center for Environmental Science - 2016
Chief Scientist for the Juvenile Striped Bass Seine Survey
• Gallagher, B.K., P.M. Piccoli and D.H. Secor. 2018. Ecological carryover effects associated with partial migration in white perch (Morone americana) within the Hudson River Estuary. Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science 200: 277-288.
• Gallagher, B.K., and D.H. Secor. 2018. Intensified environmental and density-dependent regulation of white perch recruitment after an ecosystem shift in the Hudson River Estuary. Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences 75(1): 36-46.
• Gallagher, B.K., L.A. Hice, A.E. McElroy, R.M. Cerrato and M.G. Frisk. 2015. Factors influencing daily growth in young-of-the-year winter flounder along an urban gradient revealed using hierarchical linear models. Marine and Coastal Fisheries: Dynamics, Management, and Ecosystem Science 7(1): 200-219.