The Virginia Institute of Marine Science Stormwater Management Plan complies with the 6 minimum control measures outlined in the General Virginia Stormwater Management Program (VSMP) Permit Regulation for Discharges of Stormwater from Small Municipal Separate Storm Sewer Systems.
The Plan will help the Institute to meet the following goals:
- Reduce the discharge of pollutants to the "maximum extent practicable" (MEP)
- Protect water quality; and
- Satisfy the appropriate water quality requirements of the Clean Water Act.
- VIMS 2020 MS4 Annual Report
- DEQ MS4 Permit Approval Letter
- VAR040052 2018-2023 DEQ MS4 General Permit
- VIMS Pollution Prevention Plan
- To report instances of improper discharges, disposals, or spills to the stormwater system, please call 804-684-7300 for immediate service.
For complaints regarding land disturbing activities, report potential stormwater pollution concerns, or to request more information about the campus MS4 Program Plan, please email Mark Brabham at email@example.com or call 804-684-7048.