- W&M ID Card: Upload your photo for your ID card by August 14
- W&M Graduate International New Student Orientation: New international students have an additional mandatory orientation in mid-August sponsored by the Reves Center for International Studies on the Williamsburg Campus.
- VIMS New Student Orientation: Participate in the mandatory orientation for new incoming students on August 24-25; receive your student ID card, set up your VIMS email account and student directory webpage during orientation (you will need access to a digital photo; see website for examples). Also, students must present the original form(s) of identification to be used for I-9 verification purposes (refer to the I-9 website for the list of approved documents) to the Academic Studies Administrative Assistant.
- Student Check-In Form: Most students complete this form during new student orientation. If you arrive in early to mid-August, please stop by the Office of Academic Studies to pick up the form because you can get a jump start on the student check-in process.
- Field Trip to Eastern Shore Lab: Participate in the mandatory Eastern Shore Lab Field Trip to Wachapreague, tentatively scheduled for September 11-13.
- Got Questions? Contact the Office of Academic Studies at 804-684-7105.
Last Updated by J. Griffin on May 26, 2020.