- W&M ID Card: Upload your photo for your ID card by August 9
- W&M Graduate International New Student Orientation: New international students have an additional mandatory orientation in mid-August sponsored by the Reves Center for International Studies.
- VIMS New Student Orientation: Participate in the mandatory orientation for new incoming students on August 30-31; receive your student ID card, set up your VIMS email account and student directory webpage during orientation (you will need access to a digital photo; see website for examples).
- Student Check-In Form: New students are required to complete a VIMS "Check-In" to fulfill all necessary steps for getting started at VIMS. Review and follow the instructions listed in the Virtual Steps for VIMS Student Check-in once you have arrived at VIMS and received your VIMS email account.
- Got Questions? Contact the Office of Academic Studies at 804-684-7105.
Last Updated by J. Griffin on April 28, 2021.