The Center for Coastal Resources Management supports the Commonwealth of Virginia's tidal and non-tidal wetlands management programs. These efforts include policy and guidance development, mapping tools and participation in regional and national wetlands management networks. Connecting wetland managers with current scientific research findings and providing public access to wetland information are also part of the Center’s wetlands management program.
- Shoreline Guidance - What's New in 2020
- Shoreline Management (CCRMPs) shoreline guidance for Virginia
- Shoreline & Tidal Marsh Inventory
- Virginia State Wetlands Program Plan (pdf)
- Wetlands Condition Assessment Tool (WetCAT) for non-tidal wetlands