The Center for Coastal Resources Management supports the Commonwealth of Virginia's tidal and non-tidal wetlands management programs. These efforts include policy and guidance development, mapping tools and participation in regional and national wetlands management networks. Connecting wetland managers with current scientific research findings and providing public access to wetland information are also part of the Center’s wetlands management program.
- Comprehensive Coastal Resource Management Portals (CCRMP) shoreline guidance for Virginia
- Comprehensive Wetlands Program Plan (pdf)
- Local Wetlands Boards
- Local Wetlands Boards In-lieu Permit Fees – 2019 (pdf)
- Shoreline & Tidal Marsh Inventory
- Shoreline Permit Records
- Wetlands Condition Assessment Tool (WetCAT) for non-tidal wetlands