- Feb 25-26: Chesapeake Bay Landscape Professional (CBLP) Level 1 Training; info here
- Feb 26-28: Virginia Association for Environmental Education Annual Conference, hosted by Virginia Association for Environmental Education; Sweet Briar, Virginia; registration and info here
- Mar 8-10: Virginia Waters Conference; info here
- Mar 24: DEQ Overview of Wetlands for ESC and SWM Professionals; info here
- Mar 30: VA Agritourism Conference; Smithfield, VA; info here
- Mar 31-Apr 2: Virginia Military Institute's Environment Virginia Symposium; info here
- Mar 31-Apr 3: Virginia Emergency Management Symposium; info here
- Apr 28: York River and Small Coastal Basins Research Symposium; info here
- May 12-15: River Management Symposium; info here.
- May 14-15: Resilient Coasts: Adapting Today to Secure Tomorrow; info here
- Jun 8-10: Chesapeake Community Research Symposium; info here
- Jun 10: Your Water Footprint, hosted by Tri-County/City Soil & Water Conservation District; Howell Branch Library, 806 Lyons Blvd., Fredericksburg, Virginia 22406; 6pm-7pm; free addmission
- Jul 19-22: International Low Impact Development Conference; Bethesda, MD; info here
- Sep 14-17: VA Water Environment Association and VA American Water Works Association's WaterJAM; info here
- Nov 8-10: Virginia Association of Counties; info here
What's on your radar? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with additions/suggestions.