Our 2021 Symposium has ended, but you can catch the presentations on our YouTube channel here (look for the Symposium playlist)!
- Comparison of nutrient accrual in constructed living shoreline and natural fringing marshes - Randy Chambers
- Controls of the diel variability in the York River carbonate system - Fei Da
- Aquacultured - Lisa Lawrence
- Forecasting the Effects of Sea Level Rise on Tidal Marsh Habitats - Karinna Nunez
- Use of by-catch reduction devices in the blue crab fishery - Madeline Reinsel
- Transitioning an Experiential Field Program to a Virtual Platform - Tara Rudo
- Shoreline Management BMP Verification for Chesapeake Bay TMDL Pollutant Reduction Credits - Aaron Wendt
- Effects of spatial and temporal variations in subterranean estuary biogeochemistry and N processing rates on potential DIN discharge to the York River Estuary - Stephanie Wilson
Questions can be emailed to email@example.com.