Lagenidium infection in the egg of crab.
I teach MSCI 559: Parasitology (cross-listed as Bio 404/504) in the Spring semester in alternate odd years. If you're a W&M student and you're interested in Parasitology, contact me to find out when I'll teach it next. I also teach seminar courses in Crustacean Health as well as other special topics.
Courses that I've taught at VIMS and W&M
- MS 330 - Introduction to Oceanography
- MS 544 - Pests and Diseases in Marine Resources Management (no longer taught)
- MS 559 - Parasitology (alternate years depending on interest). Available to students via BlackBoard at myWM.
- MS 566 - Diseases of Marine Animals (not currently being offered)
- MS 698 - Disease issues in Crustacea, in Aquaculture, in other marine animals (regular semester offering)