Powell, E.N., R. Mann, K.A. Ashton-Alcox, K.M. Kuykendall, and M.C. Long. (Submitted) “Can we estimate molluscan abundance and biomass on the continental shelf?” Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science.
- Walles, B., R. Mann, T. Ysebaert, K. Troost, P.M. J. Herman and A. Smaal (2015). Demography of the ecosystem engineer Crassostrea gigas, related to vertical reef accretion and reef persistence. Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science. 154: 224-233. http://dx.doi.org/1011016/j/eccs.2015.01.006.
- Waldbusser, G.G., E.N. Powell, R. Mann. 2013. Ecosystem effects of shell aggregations and cycling in coastal waters: an example of Chesapeake Bay oyster reefs. Ecology. 94(4):895-903.
- Baker, P.K. and R. Mann. 2003. Late stage bivalve larvae in a well-mixed estuary are not inert particles. Estuaries. 26(4A): 837-845.
- Harding, J.M. and R. Mann. 2003. Influence of habitat on diet and distribution of striped bass (Morone saxatilis) in a temperate estuary. Bulletin of Marine Science. 72(3): 841-851.
- Harding, J.M. and R. Mann. 2001. Diet and habitat use by bluefish, Pomatomus saltatrix, in a Chesapeake Bay estuary. Environmental Biology of Fishes. 60:401-409.
- Rosenfield, A. and R. Mann. 1992. Dispersal of living organisms into aquatic systems. Maryland Sea Grant, College Press, UM-SG-TS-92-01. 436 p.
- Rheinhardt, R. & R. Mann. 1990. Development of epibenthic fouling communities on a natural oyster bed in the James River, Virginia. Biofouling. 2: 13-25.
- Mann, R. (1979). Exotic species in aquaculture. The MIT Press, Cambridge, MA. 363 p.