Photo - of -
- This species first recruits to the survey gear in July.
- The only index calculated is for Age 0 fish: a few Age 1 fish are captured, but not enough to calculate a valid index.
- The Young-of-Year cutoff values are:
- July: 0-100 mm.
- August: 0-130 mm.
- September: 0-150 mm.
- October: 0-160 mm.
- November: 0-160 mm.
- December: 0-160 mm.
- January: 0-160 mm.
- February: 0-160 mm.
- March: 0-160 mm.
- April: 0-160 mm.
- May: 0-165 mm.
- June: 0-170 mm.
- YOY Index months are in bold.
- Stations in both the upper and lower portions of the rivers and all Bay regions are used.
- Bonzek et al. (1995) reported incorrectly that only river stations were used.
Data collected after the transition to a new vessel and net (June 2015) have been adjusted by a species-specific calibration factor and are denoted in gray.