Photo - of -
- This species first recruits to the survey gear in June.
- The Young-of-Year cutoff values are:
- June: 0-50 mm.
- July: 0-80 mm.
- August: 0-105 mm.
- September: 0-120 mm.
- October: 0-130 mm.
- November: 0-130 mm.
- December: 0-130 mm.
- January: 0-130 mm.
- February: 0-130 mm.
- March: 0-130 mm.
- April: 0-140 mm.
- May: 0-150 mm.
- YOY Index months are in bold.
- The YOY index is for Age 0 fish. The index is measured for the first four months of the calendar year following the actual year of spawning.
- Because Channel Catfish are restricted in their distribution, an index of abundance is calculated for each tributary. Only stations in the upper portions of the rivers are used.
- The Age 1+ index for this species contains several year classes. It may be possible to split out individual age groups in the future.
Data collected after the transition to a new vessel and net (June 2015) have been adjusted by a species-specific calibration factor and are denoted in gray.