Whom to call
- Tom Grose, Director: Radiation Safety and General Health and Safety --- Office: 804-684-7152; Cell: 804-815-5080
- TBD, Environmental, Health & Safety Specialist: Contact for hazardous materials, general health & safety --- Office: 804-684-7322; Cell: 804-832-4158
- Libby MacDonald, Worker's Compensation Coordinator: Office: 804-684-7201
- Jim Goins, Marine Safety Officer --- Office: 804-684-7055; Cell: 804-815-8696
- Wayne Reisner, Dive Safety Officer --- Office: 804-684-7058, 804-684-7200; Cell: 804-815-4780
How to contact us
- For general questions and non-emergency problems, contact us by telephone, e-mail, or in person.
- In an EMERGENCY, contact us by telephone (numbers are available above and also on the "Emergency" stickers on campus phones).
If a situation requires YOU to take immediate action
- Call the VIMS console (ext. 7000) and ask the operator to contact the Safety Office.
In case of fire or medical emergency, do not hesitate to:
- Call the Gloucester Country Emergency Services dial 9-911, or
- Call the console operator (ext. 7000) and request the operator to make the call.
Office of Safety and Environmental Programs: E-mail addresses
- [[twgrose, Tom Grose]]
- EHS Specialist position to be filled
- [[safety, Safety]] reaches both Tom Grose and EHS Specialist