Some of the research and funding opportunities for Fall 2017 applicants are highlighted below. Clicking on the topic of interest will give you additional details and a link to the sponsoring faculty member. If you don't see an opportunity below, it just means that you will need to contact individual VIMS faculty directly to learn about opportunities in their research group. Tip: When contacting faculty, it helps if you provide a succinct overview of your qualifications and interests and state clearly why you are interested in a particular faculty member's program.
- Impacts of Climate and Land-Use Changes on Water Quality and Biogeochemistry of the Chesapeake Bay
- Advanced Numerical Methods and Modeling - Oceans & Estuaries
- Infectious Disease Ecology & Evolution
- Coastal Carbon Cycle Research
- Coastal and Polar Physical Oceanography
- Drivers and Effects of Harmful Algal Blooms